We are excited to announce the release of Acumatica 5.2.
Many new features and enhancements are included.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Microsoft PowerBI Content Pack enables users to import Acumatica data to view in Power BI for rapid, actionable insights
- Consolidated Receivables for customers who have multiple branches, locations or franchises
- Web Service to automatically synchronize currency exchange rates
- Ability to import Physical Inventory to Acumatica ERP via Microsoft Excel
- Activities added to Projects in the ‘planned’ status
- Customer Portal Welcome page has a new look with icons for easy access to links
- Company Snapshot process improved
- Relative Date Clauses now use parameters associated to the current date
- Mobile applets for Employee Time Card and Activity now available
Click to Learn More about Acumatica
Since 1999, we have been providing business technology solutions to small and
medium size companies in the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
In addition to traditional technology services, we provide: accounting systems, cloud hosting, custom software, integration expertise,
off-site backup, security & camera systems, and website design.
We sell, install and support: Acumatica ERP Accounting, Dell Computers, Icewarp Communication Products, ScreenScape Digital Signage,
BitDefender and ESET Antivirus Solutions.